Friday, March 29, 2013

Last years goal

2012 I gave myself a pretty easy goal.  I wanted to get a picture of Leo and I on a hike/walk in every season.  I wanted to do this in multiple places and i did but the best result turned out to be from our very own backyard trail.  Walney Park has been a little get away for the Gee family for many years.  This park actually showed the seasons the best.  I have most of my pictures on Instagram so they are not the quality I would really like but sometimes you need a lot of quantity to make a series of photos like this work.

The first picture is just a quadrant set-up with each season shown in a 1:1 cropped image.

The second image is a little more portrait tiling.  I like this one too but for different reasons.
2013 is filled with more goals and more hikes.  There will be much more to show off and I just cant hold this to 140 characters or 500 friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CC

© Christopher Gee and TailsOnTheTrails.blogspot.com, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Christopher Gee and Tails On The Trails with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Creative Commons License
This work by Christopher Gee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.